Monday 16 February 2009

Ejercises pg 42

4- Future perfect
Which timeline is correct for the sentence, 1 or 2?
The timeline correct is 1.
4-Future perfect
A- Write the words in the correct order to complete the sentences.
1-This time tomorrow we'll have finished these exercises.
2-After you travels, you'll have found the answers to everything!
3-All this will have disappeared in ten years time.
4-I'll have visited every continent before I'm 65.
5-Will you have finished breakfat if I come at ten o'clock?
B- Make predictions about your future and the future of the world. Use the future perfect ant the ideas in lists A and B.
-In ten years time, we won't have learnt to live in pace.
-Before I leave school I'll have studied a lot of English.
-When I'm 65 I will have won a lot of money.
-By this time nextyear I will have travelled abroad.

No comments: