Thursday 23 April 2009

Exercises pg 64

1. 1 annoyed 2 annoying
2. 1. interested
2. annoyed
3. disappointing
4. frightened
5. surprised
6. boring
7. excited
3. Invent six sentences using verbs and adjectives from exercise 2.

  • I sometimes get annoyed if my sister breaks my lamp.
  • I was disappointed once because my marks were bad.
  • I’m embarrassed when I have a meeting with my tutor .
  • I’m excited because I'm going to Canada this summer.
  • I was surprised because he’s her father and I thought that he was her grand-father.
  • I’m really interested in my TR.
4. Read sentences 1-7. Then match A-G with the sentences.

1) Nicole Kidman was in The Others. ---> D appeared in

2)I’m not into horror films. They’re too frightening. ---> B interested in

3) If you’re in tonight, you should watch Pop Idol. ---> C at home

4) I’ll be out tomorrow night, but we could get a DVD at the weekend. ---> E not at home

5) I love watching documentaries about wildlife. ---> G the theme is

6) I was sleeping. When I woke up the film was over. ---> A finished

7) What time is that concert on TV tonight? ---> F being shown

No comments: