Thursday 23 April 2009

5. Choose the correct adverb or preposition in each sentence.

1. I called , but I think everybody was out.
2. Is the new White Stripes CD out yet?
3. Come to my house later. I wil be in after six o'clock.
4. I didin't see the film , but I think that it was about Africa .
5. I wanted to watch TV but there was nothing good on.
6. My boyfriend's into heavy metal but I can't stand it!

6. Complete the questions . Then ask and answer the questions.

1. Have you ever felt really annoyed about something?
Yes , when my brother lost my money and he didn't say anything to me .
2. What time do you have to be in on Friday nights?
It depends, if I go with friends when everyone else goes back to their houses, if I go alone, they tell me a time.
3. What's the most boring programme on TV?
The most boring programme it's password , I hate it.
4. Are you frightened of horror films?
Yes, but I like to see them.
5. Do you like films about the future?
Usually yes .
6. What's the most interesting place to go on holiday?
Any foreign country is an interesting place to visit .
7. What kind of documentaries are you interested in?
I'm interested in scientific advances, mysteries, exotic places and animals.
8. Are there any interesting programmes on tonight?
No , today there's nothing interesting to see.

No comments: